Yes, hybrid cloth diapers really live up to all their hype. They’re simple and soft. They’re eco-friendly. Their shells can be worn two or three times before you have to wash them. They’re the most flexible cloth diaper system. Hybrid cloth diapers are a perfect long-term cloth diaper choice for modern parents
The Hybrid Cloth Diaper Hype
Simple, Flexible System
This hybrid system is as simple as you can get. It’s also flexible since it works for all your morning, nighttime, and travel needs. Hybrid cloth diapers are also easy to put on and take off. Simply secure the soaker to the waterproof outer shell, and then fasten the diaper to your baby. When your baby is wet, undo the cloth diaper, easily remove the soaker, and replace it with a new one. You can do that a few times—and switch up the soaker type if you want—until you need to wash the hybrid shell your baby is wearing.
This shell has a Snap closure, which can be simpler to launder and, later, more toddler-proof.
Fits 8 to 30 lbs.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Prep wash one time before first use.
- Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
- Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Fairly and conscientiously made in China