2019 Spring Session 10 weeks $275
April 8th - June 17th
Mondays 9:30am (mixed ages)
Mondays 11:30am (12 months & under) - Open for Drop-Ins for this class!
* Pro-rated packages available *
Music for Aardvarks
• Come share in the fun at Music for Aardvarks classes! It’s a musical experience for families with children from newborn to four years old.
• We’ll explore music through song and gesture, dance and movement, rhythm training and instrument play.
• AudraRox Inc. classes are limited to a small number of participants to provide a focused, intimate environment where children can enjoy their first circle-time, as they practice structure, sharing, and early social skills.
• By coming together weekly, we create a community vibe that provides children with the security to explore and learn, and for their caregivers to bond and form friendships as well.
• Adults are an important part of the dynamic and encouraged to participate as role models for their children.
• Original songs like Taxi, City Kid, and Subway (all written by David Weinstone) celebrate the lives of children growing up in the city and provide a positive image to help your kids relate to and celebrate the world around them.
• Join us as we discover and sing together!
Audra Tsanos is an actress and singer who has been making music with families for the last 12 years. The popularity of her classes has made her a celebrated entertainer. She has been crowned by Time Out NY Kids the “Queen of the NY Kids Rock Scene, and has been featured on Nickelodeon & Sesame Street.
Audra teaches 15 classes in a week in Brooklyn, where she encourages parents to be role models for their children through music. She provides an energetic, fun, playful environment that invites parents to engage with their children & and enjoy the music! Her hip style and rockin' vibe appeals to children and parents alike. Kids' music doesn't have to be boring and when she performs, it is anything but!
AudraRox was recently voted one of NYC's BEST Music Classes by GrubStreet. Yay Audra!