GroViaå¨ Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are designed to be super absorbent yet trim, resulting in smaller loads of laundry that use less water and detergent. Their layer of waterproof backing, true leg gussets, and 5 layers of certified organic cotton wash well and dry quickly. Now made with IMO Certified Organic Cotton jersey. Our certified organic cotton stays soft wash after wash! 2 per pack.
Simply snap your GroVia Pad into your GroVia Hybrid Shell. When wet, unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia Pad. If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby
- Less diaper rash
- No DioxinsåÊ
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry 5-6 times before use. Change outer shell twice a day. Change soaker pad when soiled.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.