One-size all-in-one diapers are made to fit a wider range of weights. In order to do so, they need enough material to stretch to fit the higher end of the weight range. So even when these AIOs are snapped down to the their smallest size, they still tend to look bulky on newborn babies. Newborn cloth diapers, on the other hand, are cut smaller, designed to be more form-fitting and trim to eliminate any bulk when worn by newborns.
Reducing Messes Without Reducing Comfort
Grovia's Newborn AIO Cloth Diapers are made for the recommended weight range of 5-12 pounds. This specific range ensures a good, close fit around your newborn’s tiny legs and waist, so there’s no gamble when it comes to ensuring what’s meant to stay inside the cloth diaper stays put. Did you know that newborns can pee anywhere from every hour to 4-6 times a day? And then there are more dirty diapers to deal with than you can believe such a tiny human can produce. But our newborn cloth diapers, with their trim fit and internal and external multi-layered soakers, provide extra absorbency and keep newborn leaks and messes to a minimum without sacrificing on your baby’s comfort.
- Fits 5 - 12 pounds
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Encased leg elastic
- Buttery-soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No cover needed
(This is an important step...don't skip it!!)
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.'
- Inner Sewn in Soaker Pad: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Made fairly & conscientiously in China.