- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Does it kill germs? Yep.
Have you been blessed with a brand-new bionic sense of smell? In honor of your newest superpower (and trust us — there will be more), we created Morning Wellness Castile Body Wash. Formulated especially for pregnancy with ginger, lime and grapefruit it’s fresh and welcome when many scents can make you more nauseous, especially if you have occasional morning sickness — that lasts all day. That said, this is a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for the entire family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs; so it’s a great essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, and NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck. What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic olive oil, shea butter and calendula and no secrets, no surprises.