Now 100% organic! Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) extract, Hypericum perforatum (organic St. John's wort) extract, Stellaria media (organic chickweed) extract, Plantago major (organic plantain extract), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Euphorbia antisyphilitica (candelilla), Simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) oil, proprietary blend of Lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil and Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil.