Handmade from start to finish by skilled West African artisans, the Design Dua Changing Basket is made from natural elephant grass, and includes an organic kapok fiber pad. This handwoven-to-perfection changing basket will bring beauty and heirloom charm to your little one’s space.
- Includes basket, mattress pad, liner, and sheet
- Basket is handmade from 100% fairtrade elephant grass with tan brown leather handles
- Mattress pad is made from 100% organic fairtrade kapok fiber with a cotton cover
- Sheet and liner are made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, are free from harmful pesticides and herbicides, and are dyed with non-toxic dyes.
- Kapok pads are filled with kapok fiber and tufted for firmness – they are not as firm as foam by their nature.
- Baskets are made under strict standards and sanitary conditions. Each product is woven, steam cleaned, and prepared for use. Quality leather or cloth is added to each basket.
- Elephant grass is not dyed or naturally beige or brown in color. It is green grass which is dried to its lightest state, similar to the color of hay, with some brown pieces throughout.
- Dimensions: approximately 29″ L x 16″ W
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Please note: This is a decorative changing pad. Baby should not be left unattended on the dresser top and this basket should not be used for sleeping. Please use a non-slip liner/screws to secure this basket to your dresser top.