Shop / Diapering / Coterie Water Wipe
Shop / Diapering / Coterie Water Wipe

Coterie Water Wipe

  • Delivery icon Free shipping
    over $100*
  • Shop bag icon Environmentally and ethically responsible

100% plant-based Lyocell wipes made with 99% water and 5 clean ingredients. Bigger, thicker, and faster composting than any other wipe. Better for baby, parent, and earth.

• Ingredients - 99% Water, Remaining 1%: 2 skincare ingredients (Vitamin E, Glycerin), 3 gentle preservatives to ensure safety (Citric Acid, Sodium Benzolate, Hydroxyacetophenone)

• After cleaning your baby’s bottom, give their skin 30-60 seconds to air dry before putting on a new diaper.

• These wipes can be used all over your baby’s body, including their face, hands, and feet.

• We don’t recommend using a wipes warmer because it can erode the quality of the wipes and also cause them to dry out more quickly.

• And yes, these wipes are great for adults, too! We use them for travel, makeup removal, and just everyday mess cleanup.