Essential oils may well be the ultimate gift from nature. Made from the aromatic essences of plants, they have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them and help you achieve physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
- Eucalyptus: Distilled from the leaves of the tree, eucalyptus oil has a fresh, penetrating scent and is a common ingredient in salves and cold-care products.
- Lavender: Calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing - lavender is the most popular oil in aromatherapy.
- Peppermint: Peppermint oil has a very potent fresh, minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation.
- Tea Tree: Possessing an intense, medicinal aroma, tea tree can be used to cleanse and purify the skin.
- Ginger: The earthy aroma of ginger essential oil is a wonderful modifier in blends containing vetiver and citrus oils. You can also create robust sensualizing blends by combining ginger with oils like patchouli and jasmine. Ginger warms and invigorates muscles.