The award-winning Sleep Suit Sack converts from a Sleep Sack to a Sleep Suit with legs using the 4-way zippers. The 400 thread count organic cotton outer has a silky smooth feel, and is made from an easy-care woven cotton fabric, similar to the feel of a flat sheet on your own bed. The stretchy side and shoulder panels are made from organic jersey cotton and ergonomically designed to allow your little one to move freely and prevent getting tangled during sleep.
In Sleep Suit mode (with legs), this is the perfect sleep solution for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers/pre-schoolers transitioning from crib to bed. While in suit mode, the product can also be used with a 5-point harness such as in a stroller for day sleeps on walks or a car seat*. In Sleep Suit mode, the product provides comfort by not restricting the legs during sleep, and reduces the risk of crib climbing injury. Grip pads on the feet keep your little one stable if walking overnight to the bathroom (or into your room!). The four-way zippers provide ease of use for overnight toilet training. In either Sack or Suit mode, the product is hip-friendly for growing hip joints.
As a 2.5 TOG sleep sack/sleep suit, the Sleep Suit Sack is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 63-73℉. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the crib when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be assured the breathable GOTS certified Organic cotton will help your child maintain an even temperature while sleeping, and prevent overheating. The stretchy organic jersey sleeves are a soft fleecy material and as a convertible sleep sack, it is designed to provide extra warmth on chilly nights. The sleeves feature fold over cuffs and mitts for keeping fingers and hands warm too. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Rompers, Pajamas or Arm Warmers underneath (all sold separately).
The Sleep Suit Sack complies with AU, US, UK and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colors to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
*Safety warning - do not use a padded sleep sack or suit (2.5 TOG or 3.5 TOG) in a car seat.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Separate legs
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- 1.0 TOG Sleeves
- Fold-over cuffs
- Warm Arms
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Certified non-toxic
- Feeding tube friendly
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
How To Use
In 'Bag' mode:
- Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
- Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
- To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
- Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
- Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
- Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
- To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
Materials & Care
Outer, Lining & Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Sleeves & Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P).
Fire Hazard Label
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.