Coveted for their form, function, and style, Babywearers agree Tula carriers are indeed well made and well designed.
Babywearing in a Tula is easy, choosing between all the amazing patterns .... THAT is a challenge!
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
- Removable hood supports baby's head while asleep, and protects from sun or wind
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
- Made with 100% high quality Oeko-Tex Standard cotton and the highest quality Duraflex buckles.
- May used in both front carry and back carry positions
- Spot clean as needed with a soft cloth, soap and water. Machine wash when needed in cold water on delicate cycle with mild detergent and air dry.
Tula Standard Baby Sizing
- Works for kiddos (15 - 45 lbs) and newborns (7-14 lbs) when paired with an infant insert (sold separately)
- Carrier panel measures 15.5" tall, 15" wide the seat, and 17" wide at the top
- Waist belt measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide with while additional webbing extends approximately 30" for a total waistband of ~ 57" long
- Padded shoulder straps measure 20" when not expanded and 23" when expanded with attached webbing measuring 29"
Tula Toddler Sizing
- Supports bigger kids from 25-60lbs
- Carrier panel measures 17.5" tall, 18.5" wide at the seat, and 20" wide at the top
- Waist belt measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide while additional webbing extends approximately 30" for a total waistband of ~ 57" long
- Padded shoulder straps measure 18" when not expanded and 21" when when expanded with attached webbing measuring 29"