- Environmentally and ethically responsible
This unique, convertible, 3-in-1 jacket goes from maternity, through babywearing, and back to a regular fit. The faux fur trim may be removed from the hood, and the hood itself may also be completely removed from the jacket. Insulated with pure Canadian down, the M Coat will keep you and your baby warm for years to come.
Winter can be difficult for the new and expecting mamas out there, especially when it comes to outerwear. How many of us have wandered around with our jackets open to accommodate the growing bump or baby carrier because we don't want to shell out for a coat that will only see one season? This is not just any maternity or babywearing coatthis is a serious winter jacket, designed to survive Canadian winters with soft and cozy goose down. Innovative design means you can wear it for years, throughout pregnancy, while baby wearing, and alone. So there is no compromise here, just a really great coat.
- Multi-purpose panel works for maternity and babywearing, and may be removed for everyday wear.
- Innovative panel features an adjustable drawstring to cinch under your baby bump for a flattering fit during pregnancy, or at your child's neck to keep drafts at bay while babywearing.
- Detachable hood with removable faux fur trim.
- Belt may be tied in front or behind you to adjust fit.
- Zipper at cuffs.
- Oversized exterior pockets and a zippered interior pocket keep everything safe and right at hand for easy access.
- The fabric is Teflon treated to repel water and prevent stains. Down filling is washed 15 times and treated with an antibacterial sanitizer to assure freshness.
- Machine Washable (without the faux fur!) and we recommend using a detergent that is safe for down to avoid stripping the oils from the feathers or coating them in detergent residue. Tumble dry on the lowest setting using dryer balls to save time and fluff the down as it dries.
- Proudly made in Canada, so you know it's warm.