Original design has a 100% cotton shell and lining. With a fun pattern of anchors backed by a soft green hue, Sea Skipper's nautical design and matching grey hood will take you and your baby from land to sea and back again, all in comfort and style.
There‰۪s a reason you see Ergobaby carriers everywhere. Ergonomically designed to be comfortable for you and a supportive, safe way to wear your baby. The Ergo Baby carrier is designed to support baby in a nice, deep squat that‰۪s ideal for hip and spine development. This soft structured carrier features adjustable padded shoulder straps and waistband to help distribute weight evenly. Snap, buckle ‰ÛÓ and you‰۪re off!
We find most babies start to fit in this carrier between 4-6 months. Prior to that, you may use the Ergobaby Infant Insert to safely and properly support your baby.
- Ergonomic design that is comfortable for baby and wearer.
- Supports from 7*-45lbs (*Newborns must use Infant Insert).
- Front, back and hip carry positions.
- High density foam padding in shoulder straps.
- Waist belt circumference ranges from 26‰ to 55‰ to fit most wearers comfortably.
- Adjustable sleep hood for shade and privacy.
- Large storage pocket helps minimize baggage and streamline your adventures.
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections for added durability.
- 100% Cotton shell and lining.
- Machine washable.
The sleep hood and side pocket may seem like small features ‰ÛÒ but they help you in big ways. The sleep hood makes it easy for baby to take a snooze when you‰۪re away from home during naptime. The side zippered pocket gives you a place to stash wipes, a teething toy, or necessities like cash or your phone ‰ÛÓ it saves you from needing to rifle through your bag. You can wear your baby in the Ergo facing in andåÊon your back when he‰۪s older and starts to get antsy to see more of the world.
The Ergobaby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine development. The Ergo also balances the baby's weight betweenåÊyour hips and shoulders, alleviating physical stress and strain.
Note: If your baby is lessåÊthan four months old, and unable to sit upright without assistance, Ergobaby CarriersåÊmayåÊbe usedåÊwith their correspondingåÊInfant Insert to safely and properly support your baby.
Ergobaby Instructional Videos