Rectangular shaped washable wool rug with classic Berber inspired design in soft and fluffy long pile, finished with messy one-knot fringes at edges. A cozy rug that will definitely give your home a bohemian touch.
SIZE: 2' 7" x 4' 7"
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.