This mini course is specifically designed for parents who:
- have questions on how to choose the right childcare option for your family ,
- have questions regarding how to start the childcare search, the interview process itself and what specifics to consider,
- have had a negative prior experience with a nanny search and/or placement or
- are having a hard time finding the right for your family nanny match or daycare.
During our meeting we will cover:
- childcare options available in NYC
- the nanny interviewing process - including example list of questions to ask, and an example of nanny contract* as well as a mock interview role play,
- the daycare interviewing process,
- legal rules for domestic workers - working on and off the books, taxes, and contracts once hired.
This mini-course also includes our 3 Childcare Request Booking Bundle.
* Examples of nanny interview questionnaire and nanny contract will be emailed after the signup.