October 27th 3pm-5pm
December 15th 3pm-5pm
This is a workshop for expecting parents in the last trimester and parents with newborns up to 8 weeks old. Participants will learn:
- To understand their baby's non verbal communication
- Newborn sleep behaviors and how to establish sleep rituals
- Newborn signs of overstimulation
- Techniques for soothing and settling
- Typical crying patterns
- How to talk to your baby and why this is important
- Essential Tummy Time basics
- How to tell when your baby is ready to be active, needs to rest, or needs to reboot
- How to play with your new baby to enhance brain development and physical development
Register for August HERE!
Register for October HERE!
About the Instructor
This workshop is taught by Ellynne Skove, MA, LCAT, BC-DMT, NCC, RPP, a specialist in pre and perinatal psychology and health. Ellynne is a certified HUG teacher in newborn communication, the founder of GoGo Babies parenting support programs and the highly popular baby yoga and developmental movement classes. Ellynne is licensed New York therapist with a private practice that incorporates energy medicine and somatic healing practices. She is a Brooklyn resident of 26 years and the mother of two.