September 21, 1:00pm-2:30pm *VIRTUAL*
October 19, 1:00pm-2:30pm *VIRTUAL*
$40 suggested price
**Venmo @Ellynne-skove code 3180 with the date you wish to attend, baby’s name and dob, and email.
About the Workshop:
Massage has been proven to benefit the emotional and physical well-being of babies. In fact affectionate touch and rhythmic movement are some of the most powerful forms of communication between babies and their parents! This Baby Massage Workshop, taught by Ellynne Skove, is for babiesåÊ5 weeks toåÊ5 months & their parents.
This workshop will:
- Develop deeper bonding and attachment
- Nurture body and mind development through touch
- Teach techniques to help soothe and calm baby
- Teach ways to nurture nervous system regulation
- Create useful sleep rituals using massage
- Teach techniques to address congestion, colic, and digestive issues
- Explore ways to help feel centered, grounded, & relaxed amidst new parenting
This workshop is great for FATHERS to learn ways to be with baby and engage in meaningful activities as well as new MOTHERS. Grandparents are welcome too!
For details, additional questions and inquires, please contact Ellynne directlyåÊat 718-643-6064
Ellynne Skove LCAT, NCC, RPP, DMT-BC is a licensed therapist, yoga & developmental movement specialist, and bodyworker with a background in pre and perinatal psychology and health. She is the founder of the GoGo Babies yoga & developmental movement program for babies 6 weeks ‰ÛÒ 3 years. Ellynne has taught baby massage in numerous venues. Her work encompasses structural work as well as energetic body/mind practices and techniques to help family members of all ages feel more connected to a meaningful path in life.