Thursday November 7th 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Afterthird Presents : Thriving As A Working Parent
You're doing a great job. Balancing home and work and self with a new baby is a real challenge! We'll be sharing some advice we've gathered from our own experiences as mothers and from experts in parental care in the hope that some of them may be useful to you!
A playbook for investing in Home + Work + Self.
- Setting your priorities and the boundaries you need to meet your must haves
- Childcare planning, a practical approach to managing the daily and the back up plans
- Putting your routine on autopilot (the mornings and the evenings) to ease the mental load
- Self care. You are managing a lot. You need to be whole and healthy to support your personal and professional life.
- Relationship care. Make it part of the routine in a practical and sustainable way.
This is a crash course...we will have an interactive presentation for 30-40 minutes. Then you will have 45 minutes to mingle with experts and other parents! We will bring the snacks.
We are going to get very practical and have fun too!