Beautifully woven to create a strong and supportive fabric, as well as an intricate design, to easily get you and your little one from point A to point B.
Storchenwiege‰۪s are known for their durability and high quality. The textured diamond jacquard woven fabric is strong enough to carry even the heaviest toddlers, while still being a supportive and comfortable baby carrier for you. These ringslings are a combination of soft and slick, to move easily through the rings, yet have a certain grippiness to hold tight once you are all adjusted.
Storchenwiege ring slings feature different colored hemmed edges, or rails, which areåÊhelpful to ensure your fabric isn‰۪t twisted in the rings when tightening. This is truly a carrier that is durable to last you from birth through toddlerhood and beyond, and it only gets better with age.
The gathered shoulder design allows the fabric to spread across your back and shoulder for comfortable distribution of weight. Two aluminum rings are sewn in, to create a safe mechanism for easy tightening and quick release, and can carry a baby up to 35 pounds. Aluminum extruded rings are safe and seamless, and sewn permanently into the carrier. In no time, you will learn all the little nuances to ensure a perfect fit, every time.
- Tapered ends and double hemlines for durability and ease of use.
- Gathered shoulder offers control over weight distribution.
- Ring Slings come with a detailed instruction booklet.
- 100% cotton is from strictly regulated cotton farms and all OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified and guaranteed free from harmful substances.
- Fabric is pre washed and preshrunk.
- Machine wash. Tumble dry. We recommend washing in a mesh laundry bag to protect the rings and your washing machine.
- Storchenwiege is manufactured in Sachsen, Germany, under strict environmental regulations to ensure a pure product for you and your baby.
All our Storchenwiege Ring Slings are one size and we find this length to work well for most people and it may be easily hemmed should you find the tail to be too long. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding sizing or the use of this great carrier, we would love to help! You might also enjoy these great tutorial and troubleshooting videos full of tips and tricks for getting a perfect fit with your ring sling.