The Beco Gemini is a carrier that fits right out of the box, right from the start. Many structured carriers are designed to fit older babies who are able to support themselves, and require infant inserts for smaller babies. Beco simplified everything by creating a structured carrier that adjusts without an infant insert to support your baby from 7lbs on. Simple, easy and without compromise, this is a carrier that takes the guesswork out of things, so you and your baby can get on with your lives.
The base adjusts from a wide to narrow setting, so the carrier can safely hold small babies in a natural position with their legs out. You may wear the straps crossed in an “X” on your back or backpack style, giving you options to find what is most comfortable for you. The buckles feature a safety lock for extra security.
A padded, ergonomic, seat offers two width settings, so your baby is supported from knee-to-knee and adjusts as your baby grows. We find most babies are comfortable with the narrower setting from newborn to around 2-3 months, then move on to the wider setting. Should you have any questions about what width setting is appropriate for your child or are wondering if you are ready to size up, our team of babywearing educators are happy to support you.
- Fits newborn to toddler (7-35 lbs) with two width settings for the seat.
- Front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry options.
- Comfy, crossable shoulder straps distribute weight evenly.
- Built-in, padded headrest snaps down when not in use.
- Waist belt fits from 27"-59”, to easily fit and adjust between many users.
- Tri-lock buckles bring a great safety feature, in a 2-handed release, for security and peace of mind.
- Machine washable.
A note about forward facing:
We know you want your baby to experience the world just as you do, and why wouldn’t you?! A forward facing carry should only be done with a baby who has full control of his head and neck. Falling asleep in a forward facing position may compromise safe airway positioning and we recommend turning a sleeping baby back in to face you, so you may easily monitor their airway.
Beco Gemini Instructions