Leo Violet blends a red warp and blue weft in this classic diamond pattern, creating a luminous shade of purple.
Start with this wrap when your baby is born, and away you go - all the way through toddlerhood. Storchenwiege‰۪s are called workhorse wraps, and for good reason. The textured diamond jacquard woven fabric is strong enough to carry even the heaviest toddlers, while still being a supportive and comfortable baby carrier for you. These wraps are a combination of soft and slick, yet have a certain grippiness that is highly desirable in a woven wrap. Learn More
Product Info and Sizing
Storchenwiege baby wraps feature different colored hemmed edges, or rails, which areåÊhelpful when learning how to wrap, or learning a new carry, to ensure your fabric isn‰۪t twisted. This is truly a wrap that is durable to last you from birth through toddlerhood and beyond, and it only gets better with age.
- Tapered ends and double hemlines for durability and ease of use.
- Woven Wraps come with a detailed instruction booklet.
- 100% cotton is from strictly regulated cotton farms and all OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified and guaranteed free from harmful substances.
- Fabric is pre washed and preshrunk.
- Machine wash. Tumble dry.
- Storchenwiege is manufactured in Sachsen, Germany, under strict environmental regulations to ensure a pure product for you and your baby.
Wrap sizing is based on what carry you are doing and your size. We find most people fit well in a 4.1m or 4.6m length for a Front Wrap Cross Carry, a great beginner carry for all ages and sizes. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding sizing, we would love to help!
Front Wrap Cross Carry Tutorial