Due to a recent change in manufacturer policy, Sakura Bloom Slings are available for in-store sales only. If you have a question about availability, please call our shop and we are happy to help! Any online orders placed for slings in the meantime will be refunded immediately, apologies for the inconvenience.
Created using two layers of the finest Indian dupioni silk, this carrier is not only breathable, fast-drying and durable, but also modern, sophisticated and totally reversible!
Gathered shoulder design distributes weight evenly and may be comfortably worn on either shoulder. With upright front and hip carry options, ring slings can be adjusted to comfortably fit both you and baby. The two aluminum rings used for adjusting have been weight tested and are securely and permanently sewn in. After adjusting, you may use your tail for shade or privacy, or tuck the excess around the rings.
- Safe to use from newborn to 35lbs.
- Fully adjustable for front and hip carries and designed to fit all body shapes and sizes.
- Each sling comes with a detailed booklet with instructions, tips, and many photos.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Steam iron if needed. You may wish to dryclean Silk to preserve the sheen of the fabric.
- Made in Massachusetts, USA.
Please contact us should you have any questions about the color or use of this amazing carrier, we would love to help! You might also enjoy these great tutorial and troubleshooting videos full of tips and tricks for getting a perfect fit with your ring sling.