Newborns love to suck on things, it soothes them like nothing else. A pacifier is a natural choice to do the job, yet so many pacifiers are made with materials (from BPA plastic to phthalates) that you'd rather not have your little one sucking on. This Hevea pacifier is a modern Danish design that's made of natural rubber. Pure and simple. The groove fits nicely under baby's nose and the nipple is orthodontic.
While we can't always control the objects that he shoves in his mouth (shoes and pretty much anything that's dropped on the floor), we can feel good about what we're regularly putting inside his mouth. And this natural rubber pacifier is designed with a nose opening. We also dig the star and moon design.
- 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis
- Hygienic one piece design, no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape, soft and gentle against baby's face
- Doesn't leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors