*Due to the size of the rocker all orders placed will be contacted with a specific shipping quote before item is shipped; or choose in-store pickup.
Designed and made in France this baby rocker is called 'Levo' . The seat is perfect for babies from birth until the time they can sit on their own and will easily rock back and forth under the babies movement or with a gentle touch from mum and dad. Each baby rocker has been made with beech multi plywood sourced from forests in the Burgundy region of France. The Fabric is from Lepetite Lucas du Tertre Hibiscus pattern
- For babies from birth until they can sit on their own
- Cover is washable
- Dimensions: H40cm x L70cm x W45cm
- Designer: Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Designed and Made in France
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Safety: EU standard EN12790
Material:The frame of the seat and the curved legs are made from multi-ply beech sourced from forest in Burgundy France.
The seat cover is 100% cotton with an interior of 100% polyester